Hatten Wines Rosé was first made in 1994, using locally grown Alphonse-Lavallée grapes of French origin. The wine displays tropical fruit aromas and flowery overtones. It leaves a clean and refreshing aftertaste on the palate. The climate in Bali makes it possible to harvest all year round, hence Rosé has reached over 300 vintages in 17 years.
Rosé is Indonesia’s first table wine and a most popular choice of wine. As for all rosé wines it is best served chilled and compliments an array of food types, especially Balinese dishes and grilled sea food.
- Grapes: Alphonse-Lavallée, French table grapes grown in North Bali
- Semi-dry wine with tropical fruit flavour for easy drinking and universal match with all food
- Food Match: Universal Match, Ideal with Balinese dishes and grilled sea food.
- Serving temperature: 8 to 10 degrees Celsius
- Available in 750ml bottles & 2 litre casks.
There are no reviews yet.