Jepun Sparkling Rosé is made in the same traditional méthode champenoise style as Tunjung. It is blushed by the gentle pressing of the locally grown Alphonse-Lavallée grapes. Enhanced by lively mousse this Rosé Sparkling wine is slightly sweet and displays hints of youthful aromas and tropical fruit. It is Indonesia’s first champagne method sparkling wine.
Jepun is highly suitable for appetizer and deserts but it is also a perfect wine to have on its own.
- Grapes: Alphonse-Lavallée, French grapes grown in North Bali
- Sparkling Wine – Brut category but slightly sweet with light tropical fruit taste, produced in the traditional méthode champenoise
- Food match: aperitif with canapés, desserts, light meals – salads and fish
- Serving temperature: below 7 degrees Celsius
- Available in 750ml bottle.