Tunjung Brut Sparkling comes from a grape variety identified as Probolinggo Biru in Indonesia, from Hatten Wines’ own vineyards. This brut sparkling made in the traditional méthode champenoise, has aromas of citrus peel and flowers, with a lingering scent of light creamy yeast. The aromas and flavours are further enhanced by keeping the wine on its lees for one year.
Known as Bali’s best kept secret, Tunjung can match almost any food types. Tunjung Brut sparkling is an excellent choice as an appéritif, it can also be served with various canapés, pâté, or cheese. Fresh sea food or shellfish such as oyster and caviar match the perfect fresh acidity of Tunjung. Also, perfect on its own.
- Grapes: Probolinggo Biru grown in North Bali
- Sparkling Wine – extraordinary achievement for Bali, produced in traditional méthode champenoise
- Light, refreshing with aromas of citrus peel and flowers
- Food match: aperitif with canapés, desserts, light meals – perfect on its own
- Serving temperature: below 7 degrees Celsius
- Available in 750ml bottle.
There are no reviews yet.