Urnex Cafiza Espresso (E16)
– Eliminates residue in espresso machine group heads, valves, and lines.
– Tablet format allows for easy and controlled dosing into a superautomatic espresso machine’s delivery chamber or a traditional espresso machine’s group head.
– Organically listed by the Organic Materials Review Institute and NSF-Certified for use on espresso machines.
– Each tablet is 12.0 mm in diameter and weighs 1.2 g.
For Use on Automatic Espresso Machines
Follow equipment manufacturer’s instructions.
For Use on Traditional Espresso Machines
– Insert blind filter in portafilter and add 1 Cafiza tablet. Insert portafilter into group head.
– Activate brew cycle for 10 seconds. Stop 10 seconds. Repeat 5 times.
– Remove portafilter and rinse portafilter in stream of water from group head.
– Re-insert portafilter without cleaner into group head. Activate brew cycle for 10 seconds. Stop 10 seconds. Repeat 5 times.
– Make and discard a cup of espresso to ensure no residue remains.
There are no reviews yet.